E L B O W
Elbow: MorMenLikeMe

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MorMenLikeMe



Brilliant interviews. Everyone needs to sit and listen. I'm not posting all of them but just being able to connect with what these men are saying in such an honest and heartfelt way really made me feel willing to share my story and to blog again. I've been a little out of the blog loop because I've chosen to focus on other things right now. I've been in a place of intense self reflection and for me being here in this blog word doesn't always meet my needs for dialogue. I feel really fortunate enough to be living in a world where I'm not talking about life or questioning life or theorizing about it, but that I'm actually doing it and living saturated in a world that is teaching me the lessons that I can embrace and be saturated in.

But there's much I want to write about. I will be making more of an effort to process what is going on in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Something I Can't Define said...

I liked the video. Thanks for that.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home