E L B O W
Elbow: One Day

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One Day


Today I have an overwhelming feeling of sadness and frustration. I'm tired of being tired. I have a hard time sleeping because I feel so much anxiety. I love my wife, but I shutter at the thought of not taking the opportunity to talk to my wife, and tell her what I feel about our relationship, but I'm afraid she'll leave me.

I wonder how I can make my life seem like a life. There's a lot of pain and confusion swirling around, and I get really good at hiding it by dusting it under the rug.

I'm really not this much a basket case, but this blog is where I vent my frustrations, and it feels so good to be able to unload once in awhile.

My goal is to one day be able to write about being in a good place. I have hope that however far it may be, I will be able to look back and see all this turmoil behind me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Elbow, call me today if you can/want.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elbow,

I don't write often on these blogs, only when I feel compelled to do so.

I want to tell you that I look forward to the day when you can write from a "good" place. I feel so much of your pain and wish I could help shoulder the burden you feel. There are so many "faceless" people here that love you and wish you well, with me being one of them.

As many have said, I think it would be helpful for you to get back into therapy. The best thing about therapy is the ability for you have a place where you can unload.

Please take care of yourself 'cause i'm pulling for you.

I love you!

Scott

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend, you are not alone. Many have been on the same journey as you and found contentment and peace in their life. I don't know if you read about my husband Buckley Jeppson, but please read our Web site, buckandmike.com, and feel free to write to Buck and to me. You are in our prayers.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home