E L B O W
Elbow: Vulerable Control

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Vulerable Control

I feel like i've never been so motivated to do what I feel is right. I'm not sure what is coming or what has brought about this change, but it feels like I've been given a window of hope that is opening up this wide vista of beautiful skies.

There is a God and truth is not subjective. The world is beautiful and difficult at the same time, balance is the trial, choice is the motivator.

Jesus is the key to my salvation only if I choose Him. Jesus is my strength and my guide, I am seeking for the strength to follow Him. His selflessness is a beakon to me. I want to live without the desire to be filled by things that are of this world.

I'm happy right now. I'm happy knowing that I am capable of so much.

For the first time in a long time I feel in control and vulnerable all in one breath.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a sweatheart! I don't know what to say that I haven't already said in previous comments. You are a great example to me. I am so very happy that you are finding peace within your soul and within your life.
I wish you well and pray for the best!
Love,
Craig
cmick1
(I need to figure out my password so that I can log on and send these, rather then having to send them "anonymous" :-)
ckmickelson@msn.com

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me glad. Good luck to you.

-L-

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You sound so focused and confident. It's great to read. You are a wonderful guy Elbow. It's hard, I know. Simple to KNOW but hard to DO. I'm with you. We all are.

1:55 PM  
Blogger epadavito said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I hope you find the strength you need. I hope you'll continue to update with your feelings, trials, triumphs. Vulnerability is something I find distasteful in my own life--it's nice to hear from one who feels differently.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home