E L B O W
Elbow: The Highest Vibration Possible

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Highest Vibration Possible

Having this new outlook on life has been really amazing for me. I’ve felt extremely blessed and overwhelmingly comforted as I’ve moved away from the identity of a gay Mormon guy who is married to a woman, to the identity of a man who is committed to living in a way that is causes my spirit to vibrate at the highest frequency possible.

Through all of the suffering and trauma that my divorce and coming out of the closet has given me I have found a way to not just survive and endure to the end, but to truly live in a way that makes my life vibrate with joy and gratitude. All of us are spirits within physical bodies. And everything that exists holds energy. When we interact with the spirit we feel a vibration, we can’t see it, but the vibrations cause us to know that it is effecting our spirits and communicating truth.

The highest vibration that can be felt is unconditional love, that means unconditional love for yourself, for others and for the Universe, and the lowest frequency is guilt. To live in a way that fosters guilt and shame only causes my spirit to vibrate at a lower functioning vibration. And if I choose to unconditionally love myself as God does then I will only vibrate at a more evolved and higher frequency. Living life with the intention to vibrate causes my cognition to be clear and active, my body to feel alive and strong and it causes me to feel the kind of joy that continuously flows feelings of peace into my heart and mind.

There is a Taoist concept of “being in the flow,” which means to be in harmony with the Universe. I know that the Lord loves us so much and that He has given us creative powers so that we can participate and have an active relationship with the Universe. There is so much to learn and to be happy about, there is so much to hold close and to breathe in with gratitude and reverence. I feel so alive thinking about all the blessings that have been given to because I’ve asked my Heavenly Father to allow me to vibrate and to allow my wife to vibrate.

The phrase “ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto you” is true. I use to think that I had to do what I thought the Church wanted and what I felt my parents expected of me. I did feel pressure to be the kind of return missionary that my converts would expect my life to be. I had a lot riding on the outward appearance of my life. Being married was not only a religious commandment, but a way to survive in a world that I wasn’t vibrational to my sprit.

The Lord listened to the intention of my soul. He has sustained me through this intensely critical time and has given me reason to be overwhelmed with gratitude and unconditional love. I feel whole and I feel committed to doing everything I can to make my life vibrate and to allow myself to live with the intention of choosing to live my life focused on love and trust for the highest possible vibration that my soul can handle.

5 Comments:

Blogger Forester said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for you. You deserve it. You've been through some really tough times. I'm happy that you have not allowed Satan to get you down. There are so many who go through life not understanding and not feeling unconditional love from God. You are a good man. I believe that God has a separate plan for each of us. There is no one size that fits all. I wish you all the best.

6:11 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

I'm also happy to see you doing well. Take care.

8:15 PM  
Blogger John Gustav-Wrathall said...

It's true that we often seem to feel that if we're not suffering, something must be wrong. It's a blessing to be able to accept good things as pure gift, and just be grateful for them.

I had a similar experience of just having a flood of gratitude and a powerful sense of God's unconditional love when I came out of the closet and came to accept that I was OK just as I am. It is one of the most powerful things I've ever experienced.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Distinguishing Preoccupation said...

The dude in your picture is floating over the field. His spirit is vibrating at the highest frequency I am sure.

Good post. Glad to hear things are going well.

-Cas

8:37 PM  
Blogger gentlefriend said...

You are emotionally vibrating, but how are you physically? Are you completely back to full health?

I must say that you are still the master at gathering expressive photos. Each time I approach your blog I wonder what evocative image will be found. They always illustrate and enhance your message.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home