E L B O W
Elbow

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I hung out with one of my best friends in the whole world today. I seriously live for him! He inspires me to be better and to just love myself. He's truly accepting, and I feel like we're basically the same person, just in different existences.
We met in college and he was someone who supported me through my coming out process. He's been out of the closet since he was sixteen and has currently been with his boyfriend for a year and a half.
I just love him and look up to him on all levels. We literally just sat and talked all day long from sun up to sun down and into 1:00am the next day.
I feel so healthy right now because he not only loves me unconditionally, but he challenges me to be better. I've been speaking with him over the phone about the divorce and about everything I've been feeling, and since we've been in different states for the past four months, it's been awhile since we've seen each other. And finally today we got the chance to hang out.
He offered me to come and live with him until I start school in the Fall. I'm very very tempted. I mean there's nothing in UT for me, and I might as well feel somewhere that is non judgemental and completely supportive. I just need his energy right now. I love my family, but I think it's just hard for them to understand what I am going through. And for them it's just so tragic what I'm going through. And his positivity is what I wish my family had more of in this situation.
I thank the Lord for the amazing friend that he is and that I got the chance to talk and hang out with him all day long. He is one of the biggest blessings in my life and my intention is to always have him close to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

I, too, thank the Lord for amazing friends. I seek for friends that truly understand me and I them.

I'm glad you have friends in this particularly unique time in your life!

I hope I can be your friend as well...

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home