E L B O W
Elbow: Home Of The Brave

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Home Of The Brave

To celebrate the 4th of July I made a special trip to IKEA, because nothing says "I'm proud to be an American" more than shopping at a Swedish department store.

While there, I had the Salmon and it was pretty amazing. For only $5.99 you get a good piece of herb marinated salmon, country potatoes and steamed garden vegetables. So basically it's like really healthy and it doesn't cost a lot.

So once again, IKEA, another reason why I'm proud to be an American.

And just because I love this movie, Drop Dead Gorgeous has some really amazing phrases in reference to our Independence Day pride (go see the movie to get the full effect):

"U.S.A is a-OK."

"Amer I can."

Yeah, you have to see the movie to really do the quotes justice. I would have to say that Drop Dead Gorgeous is one of my favorite movies, and since it's the 4th of July go ahead and check it out for yourselves.

Happy 4th!

5 Comments:

Blogger Seth M. Renne said...

Love me some Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Distinguishing Preoccupation said...

That movie is off the hook! It kills me every time!

-Cas

8:55 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

What a coincidence-my friends and I were talking about Drop Dead Gorgeous last night-we love it too!

11:43 AM  
Blogger AttemptingthePath said...

oh my goodness, my favorite movie, ever. my brother and I used to watch it all the time before he passed away.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Pres said...

all i can say is get the money before you take your top off.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home