E L B O W
Elbow: Cuteness

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cuteness

I took my godson to swimming lessons today. He was so cute and so brave in the water. I love spending time with him. He's like the cutest kid and the most entertaining companion.

I sat and watched all the other little kids while I was there at the side of the pool, and I just feel in love with each one of them. I can't wait to have kids someday. I'm going to be the most obsessed/obnoxious parent ever! It's gonna be awesome.

That's what kids get for being so cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abelard Enigma said...

Is that an actual picture of you and your godson? He is really cute. And so much hair (none of my kids had that much hair at that age)

Of course, babies are like kittens - they start out cute, but then they grow up into teenagers :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger elbow said...

No. My godson is six. He's still freakin' cute though.

I really like teenagers, but I guess that will most likely change once I have my own right? (It's a long time away regardless).

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home