E L B O W
Elbow: Things I've Learned

Monday, July 09, 2007

Things I've Learned

I've had a lot of time to think, be it by force of life events, or a desire from my own self to seek progress for my soul.

What my journey has taught me:

When our belief systems accept that with spirit all things are easy and simple, our lives and all we do will become easy and simple.

Each of us chooses life adversities to perpetuate our growth and potential for more levels of light.

The more specific I am about what I want, the more specific I will receive what I want.

The Atonement means that I don't have to suffer because Christ suffered for me. I can choose to use the Atonement by setting my intention on positive things and not things that will cause me pain and set backs.

Every choice we make either drains our spirit or fuels our spirit.

I can't tell you how happy I am right now. I'm completely full of joy and peace. I made a choice that I was going to live my life and seek positive things into it. I set the intention to be whole and complete and peaceful with a connection with my Heavenly Father and a life that is amazing and fun to live. I use to think that this life was about suffering and enduring through the pain and anguish of random circumstances. But I now know that I can choose what I want to come into my life and I can heal myself through the Atonment and that through my positive intentions I am healed. And it's that easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home